Pages


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Snatch Theft .. it just happened infront of me ~!!!

It happened so fast ..~! I heard someone blowing the whistle from behind and shouting, then some pedestrians were pushed~!  I saw the chase .. and some people also follow the chase as well. woW~! my camera was there too ...why not pursuing it as well   kakaka ...

Location: Infront of MayBank, Bukit Bintang Plaza (KL Golden Triangle area)
Time: 7:50pm 
Suspected theft items: shirts ... wtf????

Shit ... no time for me to do the setting, just turn it to P mode lahhh~
(luckily I had set the Aperture to f2 earlier, I just set the ISO1600 +0.7EV and turn to P mode- NO FLASH)



 
.

beats that S hole~?!

.

 



.

captured and bringing him back to that shop
 .

 
.

lots of people watching ..
.


 

 

 .

so, this was that lucky Shop ya~
.

 
.

yeah~ they broke this ...
 .

 
.

the security had dropped his badge too, missed that shot ...

.

.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...