Pages


Monday, November 9, 2009

My Last Shots with Sony Alpha - The Heritage Trail Event

.
.
early morning  ...gone to d wrong site ..

.
.
yes ... I did follow the trail .. but nobody there ...

.
.
ok...

.
.
dead end ..

.
.
the room was lock ..

.
.
yes~! I got to the End Point ~!!! but not only me ... at least a few did
- improper instructions given by organizer~!!!

.
.
never mind .. just get a few shots 1st

.
.


.
.

.
.
here they are ...

.
.


.
.

.
.
visitors must not review their legs or wear this~!

.
.
damn, now I had noticed that my (SSS) Super Steady Shots was down~!
never mind, increase the ISO n Speed...
.
the ugly side of this important G.Force building - Mahkamah Tinggi ????

.
.

.
.
does this photo looks disgusting? a tourist hot spot if I'm not mistaken

.
.

.
.

.
.
following their trail ... kakaka

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
they shot buildings, I shot them   kakaka

.
.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
ya~ in memorial of Mr.Teoh Beng Hock

.
.

.
.

.
.


.
.

.
.

.
.
goodbye Sony Alpha~~~~
.
.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...