Pages


Friday, October 16, 2009

Camera Bag that below RM120 ~!

.
I do not know how long will this last
but it was a great bargain for me here  ^__^
.
1st impression - well padded, soft and light weight.

.
The compartment was spacious~ Fitting in a bazooka 70-200 f/2.8 is not an issue here
I got fitted in my camera attached with lens, flash unit, another mid range lens,
accessories ...and it had a lot of space left (after I did the shots) ~!
On the other side as you can see; I stuffed it with lens cloth and those silica gel packets ...


.
.
the front compartment can fits in a 10 inches screen netbook and a mouse ...kakaka
(my Acer netbook was well accommodate here)


.
.
the side here can attach a Monopod ...or Tripod???

.
.
soft padded one with a buckle for extra grip when you wear this baby

.
.
the fabric looks like kinda very good on weather resistance ya~(wind breaker material?)
LoL ... I'm not sure but the time will tell then ...

.
.
lastly a small side pouch, put my netbook charger here? I would rather put it inside
since inside was still spacious   ...hehe  ^^"

.
.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...