Pages


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sending my Sony Alpha to Service - Sony Alpha Malfunctions

.
.
Here is how you gonna find your way to Sony Service Center in Mid Valley mega mall, Kuala Lumpur.
A visual guide  ^__^

.
oK .. get to the 2nd floor and head to the North Point till the end part. If you are taking the KTM and using the bridge - STOP there ...it was just next to your bridge, I mean the next bridge which will lead you to the other side. You see the F.O.S shop then you see the bridge and cross over ya~

.
.
yup there is where we need to go ...
after crossing the bridge, keep walking ..and head to ground floor ...

.
.
this the ground floor and the entrance ... Sony Service Center was on it's left hand side (*##$@%&!  it took me awhile to figure this whole thing)

.
.
where is it???  well ... it was well hidden there... you see that Blue thing there ???

.
.

get your number on the entrance and wait for your call...

.
.
not that crowded means not that many complains and problems on goods?...

.
.
that guy there was like a supplier ...with some new laptops well wrapped - defects or upgrades?

.
.
she was attentive on my case .. probably I snapped her photo n they got heard that - I gonna blog about this....
Fast n professional ... did not show me any fcuk face~ but no smile either..

.
.
very well explain before I collecting this, informing me how long it takes and all those contact details.
Gonna take a few days. I gave them 1 week, will be calling them next week.
Sony will inform me through sms when it's done~

.

.
.
business hours - Monday to Friday
8.30am - 7.30pm


Phone Contact  1300-88-1233 
Ext. 2  and another 2 (for technical status checking)
.
Address   
B-G-2, Ground Floor, Northpoint
Mid Valley City, No.1 Medan Syed Putra Utara,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
.
.



all shots were taken using Canon A550 PnS (my only backup)

.
.
*update - confirmed, parts problem. They had ordered the parts since Friday and it shall be done on the next week.
Hopefully, it can be delivered in time not later than Thursday. (27/10/09)
* It was done on 4/11/09
changed whole new parts - shutter & slider
*Got it SOLD later(in the late afternoon)
.
.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...