Pages


Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve 2010 - Jalan Bukit Bintang

.
.
.
omg~~ how am I gonna get out from this fully packed place???~
Photobucket

.
.

.
..
well, the way to get myself out of here was to being push out!
yup, join the crowd and let them slowly push you all the way to the end...
Photobucket
.

.
.
geeee... they got the FRU(Federal Reserved Units) trucks waiting here..
Photobucket
.
.
.
the crowd was a lot, I need to find my way out~
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
.
the best bet of escape route will be Jalan Alor

.
.
waH~ respect lah, New Year Eve still cari rezeki ..
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
.
the further I go, the more spacious and peaceful it gets
Photobucket
.
.
don't care lah~ order a supper 1st before I call it my day
Photobucket
.
.
stupid things did happens while waiting for my supper~
dude, do check your car before going for fun ...see now no battery d, shame on you ... luckily you guys got people to help you out.
Photobucket
.
.
...eat my yummy noodle~
Photobucket
.
.
the best was always the public transport(ironically it always sucks too)
Photobucket
.
.
.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...