Pages


Thursday, July 23, 2009

2012

This movie by Sony picture is a hot cake - 2012. If I'm not mistaken, this story is based on the prediction of Mayan calender(extremely precise on time calculation) that the world would end on 21st December 2012. This movie also talk about the ultimate escape plan by the worldwide government.

And here is the lovely trailer ....





Actually, I came to know about this 2012 topic .. 2 years ago when my bunch of buddies were having some yum cha/coffee chat. They were talking about this Zecharia Sitchin and about Christianity. I asked them - what the hell are you guys talking about? They said, if what about those light of hovering or bright light behind the scene of Bible was actually a UFO?

They talked about a guy called Zecharia Sitchin made a thesis about our ancestors were actually slaves for an intelligent race of Annunaki which based on Sumerian findings. Most of all, the discovery of Planet X aka Planet Nibiru.


Then, I started to develop my curiosity and interest to dig and Google it all out.

and here are some findings ...



This video clips comprised of 5 parts ... the one I had posted above was the 1st part.

Below this one .. is something interesting to share .. but just doubt whether it is genuine or plainly photoshop ..



This is about the Annunaki



...and more...
when all these blend into one cocktail? - I need a sleep~! just give me break k?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...