Pages


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pink Noise - New Group lehhh~

This post was a bit out dated lah ... photos also took on May one, if I'm not mistaken. Frankly to say lah .. I have not heard of it lohhh... just took these pics as practice lehhh... Just wondering how good my Minolta 70-210/3.5-4.5 works on 10~12metres away from 1st level shooting down to Ground level stage. Squeezing it too max zoom ... XD kakaka

OMG ... this Pink Noise group was so so only .. but this drummer was best among them.

Pink NOise? ... I think quite high Pith Noise leh...


...ya more photos on the drummer .. coz she was d sharpest mahhh ^^




... a bit smell like Les ... lurking lehhh....

..are you sure they Pink ahhh? ... hopefully lahh ... kampateh ya~
I better go back shop and drink teh lah...











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...