Pages


Saturday, July 18, 2009

KL Bird Park & City Walk - Final Part

Damn ... it was darn darn hot here ...
I swear ... that I will ever not taking pics outdoor between 12noon t0 5.40pm...
他妈的,这天气那么热。。。


yo~ dude ... you like this replica thing?

it wasn't coOL at all when I look at it ....


trust me .. this National Museum did worth for every penny you paid(just RM2 per person) on this freaking sunny day even though those artifacts inside really sucks. I don't think it can even impress those school kids. ...but the air-con was the main attraction here on this hot freaking day...

communist.... yea .. yea... the decorator sucks

wall arts...


interesting ... crosses = God bless

Jap shit...


Actually this museum comprises of 4 main sections for the dedicated history displayed ...but I don't think I would have any enthusiasm to elaborate on it ....

...a bit interesting but not much to get me excited... haiz... just shoot a few lahhh...


..nothing interesting to snap ... just a few casual snaps..

... i kinda like my new lens here SAL50mm f1.8 ... perform very well on low light .. and i really like it's sharpness and color reproduction ya~ This jewellery was encase in glass, so it had some reflection ...


... it had some wording behind it ....

...the only one that really cought my attention here...

...outside of the museum...

... walk quite far away from the museum ... and I came to this ... not bad ya~


... this is the KTM(Keretapi Tanah Melayu/ Malaya Railway) buildings





...the Railway Station ...

..i use this tunnel to crossover the road ..instead of just crossing over .. hehehe..

..inside the Railway Station Building... i saw this lucky fella ... and those crews with a wedding couple. I don't think it is nice to snap them ... so I just move on without trying to snaps...

... this is the station...

...enough...is enough....~! it was damn bloody hot out here ... I need to call it the day...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...